Our Covid Policy
Important information, please read in full before ordering.
We will be complying with all current guidelines and legislation in order to keep our customers and our staff safe. Please see below for detail on how this will impact on deliveries and tree installations this Christmas season. Thankyou for your understanding, Matt and the CCT co. team
In order to comply with current Covid-19 legislation / social distancing guidelines and to keep both our staff and our customers safe, we will be implementing the following procedures:
- Our team members will be strictly adhering to the 2 metre distancing rules wherever possible and wearing all necessary PPE; we respectfully ask that our customers do the same when possible.
- As a working farm, several of us operate as a ‘bubble’ on a daily basis (for handling and calving cattle etc.). For big tree deliveries where a 2m distance is not possible, it will be delivered by members of the same bubble.
- Tree deliveries will be to the customers door only. Unfortunately this year it will not be possible for us to deliver to the inside of houses, blocks of flats or places of work. Whenever possible we will give advance notice of our arrival at your property.
- Installations into your stand will still be available, but for this year, it will be fitted outside your property. We will trim the tree and fit as usual, but will leave the tree netted for you to take indoors. We ask that you sanitise your stand and leave it outside for us. We will wear gloves when handling it.
- We ask that any cash or cheque payments are put into a new envelope for handing to the delivery team.
- Tree collections will be from outside the customers property as per usual, but we ask that wherever possible, it is left outside at least 24 hours prior to collection.
- We will be operating a ‘click and collect’ service from Burwash Manor, as well as sales from our usual Christmas tree yard. Again, we will be taking every step to ensure a safe environment for all.
We really hope that these measures don’t seem extreme or draconian, as we see in excess of 30-40 customers on our delivery routes every day, we feel that it is very important that we do our utmost to protect both your loved ones and our own.
Thank you for your understanding and your continued support, it is genuinely appreciated by us all. It is a sad situation that we cannot bring the Christmas cheer directly into your home or office this year and we are hoping that we will all be back to normal for 2021.
Wishing you the best possible Christmas season, from Matt, Mike, Yorkshire Dave, George and the team at CCTco.